Help us help you!
Tell us about yourself:
Let’s face it – having an independent recordkeeper for your retirement plan is a no-brainer. The challenge is finding a conflict-free platform with the complete package of services that you expect and your employees deserve.
We’re an independent recordkeeper offering a conflict-free recordkeeping solution with no funds to push and no hidden agenda. We consistently outwork the competition to deliver excellent customer service for retirement plan advisors, sponsors and plan participants.
A Truly Independent Recordkeeper
At PCS, we believe that we are in the best position to ensure that your plan is and remains your stand-out employee benefit while at the same time minimizing your administrative burden.
- We built Paysnap, our flexible 360 degree integration with leading payroll providers.
- We include educational video enrollment service vWise for all plans at no additional cost.
- We create and/or deliver all required fiduciary notifications
- We offer state-of-the art tools that allow your advisor to sit on your side of the table.
- We are constantly monitoring and tracking your plan data with the goal of not only preventing issues before they happen but also highlighting opportunities for enhancement.
Of course, the really cool thing about having an independent recordkeeper with no conflicts of interest is that our sole focus is clear — serving our advisor-partners and our clients.
How can we help you?
Contact us today:
Join Our Growing List
of Happy Clients
PCS has been on the INC 5000 list of America’s fastest growing companies every year since 2007 (8 consecutive years!).
Tested & Certified
CEFEX has certified PCS as adhering to ASPPA’s highest Standards of Practice among providers of retirement plan.
SSAE 16 Type 2 Certified by Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements
PCS has always pursued exceeding expectations as an independent recordkeeper and service organization. That’s why we’ve received SSAE 16 certification every year since Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) was promulgated. (SAS 70 Level II prior to 2011). It exemplifies our commitment to maintain the highest standards for service providers.